Please take the time to read and understand the conditions of booking set out below before booking a trip with VNATRIP. We strongly recommend that you also read the Notes/ inclusions relating to your trip before booking to ensure that you understand the itinerary and style of the trip you are undertaking.
- Customers can register directly at the website:vnatrip.com or can go to the office of the company: No.64 Hang Trong Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
- You should book the tour as soon as you plan to come to Vietnam, especially in the holidays, New Year, or high season in the months from October to April so that we have the program
- The price of our tours is quoted in USD (United States Dollars) and VND (Vietnamese Dong).
- Tour prices are listed in the price list for each program or agreement with the customer with the tour operator
- Any changes made to the tour before departure or when the tour is being performed at the request of the guest will be met and announced again based on an agreement between the customer and the tour operator.
- Tour prices will increase from 10% – 20% on holiday, New Year, or high season
3. DEPOSIT PAYMENT
- We require a deposit of 30% for a small group and 50% for a big group of the total cost of your tour with us to reserve your accommodation
- Any delayed payment will result in cancellation of your booking and loss of deposit, or settlement under the signed contract.
- After payment is successful, we will send a confirmation slip and payment receipt via email or directly at the company office
The balance amount you can pay us when you come to Vietnam by cash or payment methods below
The balance should be paid 24 hours before the departure date. Failure to do so may result in your reservation being canceled or an administrative charge or penalty applied to your account.
5. PAYMENT METHOD
5.1: Credit card
We accept all major credit and debit cards. VNATRIP does not store any information related to your card in the VNATRIP system. Your card information is secured at the MasterCard System and the Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank).
Currently, the VNATRIP system accepts VISA, MasterCard, JCB, American Express
You can also make payments via Paypal on the website: vnatrip.com or the Paypal app with the following payment information.
5.3: Bank Transfer
||Joint Stock Commercial Bank For Foreign Trade of Vietnam: Vietcombank
||BUI VAN SON
Noted: We do not recommend customers to use this method because of its high fees and not safety
Before departure, if the customer can’t attend the trip for any reason, the customer must immediately notify the company and bear the cost of cancellation as follows:
- Cancellation before 30 days: no fee charged
- If cancellation is made less than 7 days before departure date: 50% total will be charged.
- If cancellation made less than 3 days prior departure date: 100% total will be charged
Cancellation of the trip must be notified directly to the company in writing, e-mail, or confirmed by the company. Cancellations by phone will not be accepted.
7. CANCEL FROM US
We will cancel the tour and refund 100% in the following cases:
- Bad weather such as storms, earthquakes, tsunamis ... out of our control
- political activities and governmental bans
- epidemics and natural disasters directly affect customers