Sapa is a special destination for tourists visiting Vietnam. For many visitors, it is the most memorable place with majestic mountains, exotic terraced rice fields... to Sapa you will forget the crowded modern cities to be free and immerse yourself in the most majestic nature and purest people.
Sapa is one of the most breathtaking hill stations in Vietnam which reflects the signature of French architecture and colorful hill tribal cultures. This is home to stunning mountain landscapes, verdant rice terraces, a unique stilt village, and Indochina peak, the Fansipan. Travelers are invited to enjoy the best of Sapa all year round with different tastes of seasons and exciting outdoors.
NIGHT 01: DEPART HANOI TO SAPA BY BUS
21.30: Our guide will pick you up at the hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter departure to Sapa. The distance from Hanoi to Sapa is 345km by expressway, so you only need about 6 hours to get to Sapa.
DAY 01: TREKKING TO VISIT 3 VILLAGES
4.00: Arrive in Sapa Town. You continue to sleep on the bus until 6 am.
6.00 – 6.30: Our guide will pick you up at the bus station and go to the hotel in Sapa center.
7.30: Have buffet breakfast then you will leave your big luggage in the hotel and prepare a light pack starts for your trek.
*12 km of trekking to visit 3 Villages with 2 different kinds of minorities.
9.00: Trek 12km down to Muong Hoa Valley (It is the most beautiful Valley in Sapa where the Local Hill Tribes live and work on the rice field terraces)
10.00: Trek downhill through Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai Villages on a small trail for 3,5 hours to a sleep mountainside where the terraced rice paddies of an ethnic minority group
11.00: You will learn about the unique customs of Black Hmong people.
12.30: Having lunch at a local restaurant along with the Lao Chai village
13.30: After lunch, we will continue trekking along the bottom of the valley to get to Ta Van village of the Dzay people to experience their way of life while staying in a local family's cottage
14.30: Bus will transfer you to Sapa Town
15.30: Check-in hotel and free time to visit Sapa town
19.00: Have dinner in the restaurant and free time
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
DAY 02: SAPA - CAT CAT VILLAGE - HANOI ( B / L )
6.00 - 8.00: Have to breakfast in the hotel
8.30: Check out your hotel and store our luggage trekking
9.00: Start 2 km trek to Cat Cat village of Black H'Mong tribe. On the way, you have a chance to attend the Sapa market to see 3 ethnic minorities group selling or exchanging their products with each other such as veggies, weaving brocades, handicrafts, embroiderers, or traditional clothes...
10.30: Then walk down the village to see a beautiful waterfall and power plant built by the French during the colonial time in 1925. From here you will have 40 minutes to enjoy the performance shown by boys and girls from the village.
11.15: Continue trek 3,5 km up to Sapa town and have lunch at the lovely restaurant in the center
14.00: Free time to walk around Sapa town
15.30: You will be transferred by sleeper bus back to Hanoi
22.00: Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
|Kind of hotel||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|Price / Person||85USD||99USD||135 USD|
|Single room||25 USD||35 USD||65 USD|
⇒ Meals as indicated in the itineraries (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
⇒ Round trip transfer by sleeper bus from Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
⇒ Transfer within the land tour by a/c vehicle
⇒ Local English speaking guide
⇒ Hotel accommodation
⇒ All entrance and sightseeing fees
⇒ All taxes and service charges
X Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
X Travel insurance
X Personal expenses
• Under the age of 05 free of charge, parents take care of themselves, each couple is accompanied by 01 baby.
• From 05 to under the age of 10 tour price 75% of adults, parents care.
• 10 years old apply the adult tour price, full service as adult
• Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
• Shuttle bus from Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi: Pick up and drop off at hotel in Hanoi and Sapa town. Be noticed that the pickup service is free with the hotel located in Hanoi Old quarter only. If your hotel/accommodation is out of this area, please go to our office for pick up at 16 Chan Cam str - Hoan Kiem Dist.
• Peak season surcharge: Surcharge 20% during the Lunar New Year period (Feb 02- 07, 2019) and New Year’s Eve. The difference will be settled on the departure date.
• More than 30 days prior departure date: free of charge
• From 30 to 7 days prior departure date: 10% of total rates
• From 6 to 3 days prior departure date: 50% of total rates.
• Less than 3 days prior departure date: 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates.
• Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days.
Superior Group Tour â€“ Hoa Lu Tam Coc Full Day Trip Aboutminutes ago