Sapa is a special destination for tourists visiting Vietnam. For many visitors, it is the most memorable place with majestic mountains, exotic terraced rice fields... to Sapa you will forget the crowded modern cities to be free and immerse yourself in the most majestic nature and purest people.
4.00: Arrive to Sapa Town. You continue to sleep in the bus until 6am.
6.00 – 6.30: Our guide will pick you up at the bus station and go to the hotel in Sapa center.
7.30: Have buffet breakfast then you will leave your big luggage in the hotel and prepare light pack start for your trek.
*12 km of trekking to visit 3 Villages with 2 different kind of minorities.
9.00: Trek 12km down to Muong Hoa Valley (It is the most beautiful Valley in Sapa where the Local Hill Tribes live and work on the rice field terraces)
10.00: Trek downhill through Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai Villages on a small trail for 3,5 hours to a sleep mountainside where the terraced rice paddies of an ethnic minority group
11.00: You will learn about the unique customs of black H’mong people.
12.30: Having lunch at local restaurant along the Lao Chai village
13.30: After lunch, we will continue trekking along the bottom of the valley to get to Ta Van village of the Dzay people to experience their way of life while staying in a local family's cottage
14.30: Bus will transfer you to Sapa Town
15.30: Check in hotel and free time to visit Sapa town
19.00: Have dinner in the restaurant
20.30: Free time to walk around Sapa town and overnight in the Hotel
6.00 - 8.00: Have breakfast in the hotel
8.30: Check out your hotel and store our luggage trekking
9.00: Start 2 km trek to Cat Cat village of Black H'Mong tribe. On the way you have chance to attend Sapa market to see 3 ethnic minorities group selling or exchanging their products each other such as: veggies, weaving brocades, handicraft, embroiderer or traditional clothes...
10.30: Then walk down the village to see a beautiful waterfall and power plant built by French during colonial time in 1925. From here you will have 40 minutes to enjoy performance showed by boys and girls from the village.
11.15: Continue trek 3,5 km up to Sapa town and have lunch at the lovely restaurant in the center
14.00: Free time to walk around Sapa town
15.30: You will be transferred by sleeper bus back to Hanoi
22.00: Arrive Hanoi. Tour ends
|Kind of Hotel||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|Price / Person||72 USD||99 USD||135 USD|
|Single room||25 USD||35 USD||65 USD|
⇒ Meals as indicated in the itineraries (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
⇒ Round trip transfer by sleeper bus from Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
⇒ Transfer within land tour by a/c vehicle
⇒ Local English speaking guide
⇒ Hotel accommodation
⇒ All entrance and sightseeing fees
⇒ All taxes and service charge
X Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
X Travel insurance
X Personal expenses
• Under the age of 05 free of charge, parents take care of themselves, each couple is accompanied by 01 baby.
• From 05 to under the age of 10 tour price 75% of adults, parents care.
• 10 years old apply the adult tour price, full service as adult
• Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
• Shuttle bus from Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi: Pick up and drop off at hotel in Hanoi and Sapa town. Be noticed that the pick up service is free with hotel located in Hanoi Old quarter only. If your hotel/accommadation is out of this area, please go to our office for pick up at 16 Chan Cam str - Hoan Kiem Dist.
• Peak season surcharge: Surcharge 20% during Lunar New Year period (Feb 02- 07, 2019) and New Year’s Eve. The diference will be settled on de parture date.
• More than 30 days prior departure date: free of charge
• From 30 to 7 days prior departure date: 10% of total rates
• From 6 to 3 days prior departure date: 50% of total rates.
• Less than 3 days prior departure date: 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates.
• Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days.